Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Zeitgeist - The Movie

Zeitgeist is an absolutely mind blowing experience. They are having a remastered version of it showing in Los Angeles sometime in early November. Check their official website for details.

Post a Comment


At 11/04/2007 1:32 AM, Blogger Danny Schade declaimed...

You can't be serious. Zeitgeist is the most freaking retarded, paranoid bull-shit movie I've ever seen.

9/11 conspiracy... Jesus was a Sun God??


At 11/05/2007 8:40 PM, Blogger M. declaimed...

This comment has been removed by the author.

At 11/05/2007 8:41 PM, Blogger M. declaimed...

I see that my comment has been deleted; I'll try again.

It pains me to see nonsense so intertwined among otherwise intelligent people. 9/11 Conspiracy bullshit is the product of the greatest amounts of logical gerrymandering and confirmation bias.

Its proponents display an irrationalism comparable to the most dogged fundamentalists.

I am shamed by my tacit association with the other claims on this website.

At 11/07/2007 1:26 PM, Blogger BlackSun declaimed...

We agree on 99% of everything, but this movie is in the other 1%.

At 12/06/2007 1:17 AM, Blogger Super Ryan declaimed...

I find it funny that you call this movie bullshit. Yet you offer no facts to back up your claim. I just finished watching the movie. Some of the facts were new to me, but there were some that I have already learned a facts. The world bankers hae been manipulating the world economy for years, the federal reserve is what they claim, many in the American corporate elite played both sides of WWII, and many other facts that if you did any real research you would find out are true. Now I'm not claiming the movie to be 100% factual, but I did not see one thing I knew to be false. By the way I am currently working on my Masters of Business Arts, so its in my interest to know how finances work. If you can actualy give facts to back up your claim of b.s. in this movie I would love to hear it, because you seem like you just want to trash this movie because you were offended, either by religion, you government, or that the population could be so easily manipulated. So please offer me valid facts to contradict what was claimed in this movie. Because I beleive knowledge is power and if you can offer me some I would greatly appreciate it.

At 12/06/2007 1:47 AM, Blogger Super Ryan declaimed...

Oh, and please don't go for the religious angle. Most of that part is just about how it has controlled the population for thousands of years. I have no problem with beleiving in a higher power. I want to know where the b.s. is in the eco-political aspect of the film. Or even sme of the 9/11 facts that you can prove false.

At 11/10/2009 7:39 AM, Blogger Adi declaimed...

Find Internet Marketing resource hare Online Marketing Strategy | Internet Marketing Tools | Online Marketing Campaign | Online Marketing Business | Online Marketing System | Online Business | Online Home Business | Online Business Tips | Internet Marketing Online

At 12/01/2009 7:13 AM, Blogger Adi declaimed...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

At 11/27/2010 12:43 PM, Blogger Michael declaimed...






Create a Link

<< Home