Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Monday, April 23, 2007

Terminator Meets Jesus

Would it be good or bad to go back in time and save Jesus' life?

Post a Comment


At 4/23/2007 9:58 AM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

As much as it might pain the average Christian to admit it, saving Jesus' life would be a bad thing, actually.

Which is so backwards it makes my head spin.

At 4/23/2007 12:58 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

That is totally correct, Zach. I've asked this question to Christians before, and 90% of the time they stammer and try to dodge or invalidate the question. The other 10% of the time they are honest enough to admit that it would be a bad thing.

I've never heard a Christian ever say that going back in time and saving Jesus' life would be a good thing. At that point my eyeballs melt over the insanity of their inability to comprehend the consequences of what they have admitted.

At 4/23/2007 1:28 PM, Blogger Jamie G. declaimed...

Damn, that's just too funny!

At 4/26/2007 6:21 PM, Blogger breakerslion declaimed...

It is intriguing to wonder what path human superstitious lunacy and shameless mind control would have taken without the Jesus myth. I'm sure the creeps in charge would have found some other handle. Mithras perhaps? Whatever form it took, I'm sure that people like Jonathan Edwards (not that one) would have found the same buttons to push in order to perfect their scam, I mean, craft.



Create a Link

<< Home