Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Tank for Sale / Ten Christian Lunacies

Do you want a JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank for sale ? Only 20 000 dollars. What a deal !

This tank R-O-C-K-S! Literally- the 400-watt sound-system keeps me rockin like a crazy man as I'm dishing out justice commando style. Wow. I just can't say enough. And the kids love it, too- imagine the look of terror in the eyes of the enemy as I'm dropping off my kid's team to their soccer game. Shock and awe, my friends, SHOCK AND AWE!



From the blog Ironwolf, "Ten Christian Lunacies" : original sin, salvation, substitutionary atonement, Heaven and Hell, the Problem of Evil, the morality of divine edict, holy apathy, mysteries answered by mysteries, airtight beliefs, and disturbing mythological tales held as true. There's a lot of moral sloppiness in this entry, but I'm sure other atheists will find this interesting. For my part, this is pretty much the only part I really agree with :

Christians, like most people, don’t usually let personal belief in miracles affect their actions. We go about our daily lives believing that natural laws always apply, and that they are not capriciously suspended on the whim of some spirit-being. Many Christians, however, do claim to have experienced miracles in their lives or they know of some relative’s friend who claims to have witnessed a miracle. Unfortunately, like Bigfoot and UFOs, these personal miracles are never rigorously documented, and so forever remain in the shadowy realm of personal anecdotes. Furthermore, by some very reasonable calculations, unusual things, even things some would consider miracles, are continuously occuring and completely attributable to statistics.

Post a Comment


0 Comments:

<< Home