Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Opposite Day

In the spirit of the God or Not Carnival and the concept of Opposite Days, I am writing this entry as a Christian. Here goes.

...

Ooooooh shit. I'm at the mercy of an omnipotent asshole.

What's the meaning of life ?

There's no more meaning to life. I'm a cog in a divine plan I can't possibly understand.

How do I know God isn't putting these thoughts in my head ?

How do I know ANYTHING ?

But the Bible says... wait, how do I know the Bible is true ? God could be making me believe that it's true when it's not. How do I know that I'm alive ? Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghh...

*Grabs a conveniently-placed handgun and shoots his head off*

Post a Comment


3 Comments:

At 3/17/2006 12:00 AM, Blogger D.R.M. declaimed...

I really don’t think fundies actually ponder such elaborate problems. They just accept the bible and run their life because it says so.

 
At 3/17/2006 8:20 AM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

It's pretty easy to avoid if you turn your brain off.

 
At 3/17/2006 3:23 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

True, I was being myself, not a braindead Christian. Being a braindead Christian would be myopicm, intolerent and irrational, but not suicidal.

 

<< Home