Jesus: More Reasons Why He's a Space Alien
Paul Manata has two blogs! Or at least more than one. I didn't know that. How cool. Since I hijacked his thread on Pressing the Antithesis, Paul posted a link on Kill The Afterlife to a post on Triablogue which is a challenge to me to prove that Jesus cannot be 100% man and 100% God simultaneously.
I haven't read much on this specific topic, but I thought it would be fun to test some arguments and see how Paul and the other Christians respond. And I would like to get some atheist feedback as well.
Here is where I posted a few starter arguments in the comments section:
1. Man is finite.
2. God is infinite.
3. A God cannot be finite.
4. Jesus could not have been a man.
Here’s another one:
1. All humans are either Adam or Eve, or descendants of Adam or Eve.
2. Adam, Eve, and all their descendants are cursed with original sin.
3. Jesus did was not cursed with original sin.
4. Jesus could not have been a descendant of Adam or Eve.
What do you think? If anyone has any other arguments they would like to throw out, I suggest you post them.