Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Dent Bovind on Intelligent Falling

Dent Bovind talking about Intelligent Falling :

"There are these proud godless scientists who say : we don’t need "Intelligent Falling", all we need is gravity. That's what they said after Newton. But they they realized, hey, this theory of ours, which was just a theory, is not working. It doesn't explain Neptune's orbit. That's a pretty biiig problem. You got a whole planet right there that doesn't turn the way they want it to. So they did not know what to do.

That's when their saviour Einstein came up with this idea of Relativity. Now let me tell you right now, Relativity is not scientific. Relativity is an atheistic religion. Okay, I don't have anything against religious beliefs, but you shouldn't teach them in school. What it says, is that there is no privileged frame of reference, and everything is relative. There's no right or wrong, no true or false, everything you do is okay. So God is out of the equation, because God is the frame of reference, and they can't have that. God is out. Gravity and Relativity put God out of the schools.

Now look at what the teaching of gravity has brought to our schools. Higher crime rates, more teen pregnancies, more juvenile delinquancy, more abortions. That's what happens when there's no more right or wrong. What they teach children, is that all things fall. That's not what the Bible teaches. Angels don't fall. God doesn't fall And it's obvious nonsense too. It contradicts everything we see. Planes don't fall. Clouds don't fall. Birds don't fall, okay ? I think birds would look pretty silly if they were falling all the time. [laughter] So no, gravity is false.

I was talking in this classroom once, fifth grade. And this one kid told me, "Mr. Hovind, I believe in gravity". So I told him, fine. Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to shoot you in five minutes. And he said "you can't do that !". I said, according to your beliefs I can do anything I want. Everything is relative. That's what Einstein said. Then I told him, if I shoot you, and you're right, the bullet will just fall to the ground because of gravity. But if I'm right, the bullet will kill you. Are you ready to risk your life for your belief ? He said no. That kid, sent me a letter a year ago, he's a born-again Christian.

Intelligent Falling says that some things fall, and some don't, because of God's will. Okay ? Not gravitrons or gravity waves or whatever they come up with. They flip-flop on this every week. I talked to a physicist at MIT last week, he told me "Mr. Hovind, I have never seen a gravitron". I told him, you have a good point there. This is all in their imaginations. This is what happens when you think you're God.

Things fall because of God's will. Man falls. Why does man fall ? The Fall of Man. Think about it. If you listen to my seminar tape number six, I talk about my "Falling Man" theory, about how man was able to fly before the Fall, but that sin weights us down. God and the angels don't have sin, Satan and his devils do, so they are bound to this Earth. So this is something to think about. Let me quote from Benny Hinn, he says something about this, he says :

"[Adam] used to fly. Of course, how can he have dominion over the birds and not be able to do what they do? The word 'dominion' in the Hebrew clearly declares that if you have dominion over a subject, that you do everything that subject does. In other words, that subject, if it does something you cannot do, you don't have dominion over it. I'll prove it further. Adam not only flew, he flew to space. He was--with one thought he would be on the moon."

Praise the Lord. So gravity and Relativity are religious beliefs. They are used to justify materialism and atheism. I've been a science teacher for years. I've seen plenty of lies about gravity in the textbooks. They represent gravity with an arrow pointing downwards. But what is pulling things downwards ? They've got no explanation. Well there is an explanation, but they can't accept it, because it's called God. God's love keeps things down and lifts them up. They think planes go up because of "lift". Okay, try running and holding your arms straight, you're not gonna fly. You can even flap them, and it's not gonna work. [laughter] No, there's no "lift". It's God's will.

Now, if you look at ancient history...

[three hours of ancient beliefs about gravity and the relation with clams on top of mountains follow]"

Post a Comment


6 Comments:

At 1/12/2006 5:09 PM, Blogger Heathen Mike declaimed...

Man, that means that if I believe in the Lord I can run off a cliff like Wile. E. Coyote and not fall, as long as my belief is strong enough! Now if you'll excuse me, I have some runnin' to do....

 
At 1/12/2006 5:50 PM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

Don't give the man any ideas.

 
At 1/12/2006 9:21 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Hey Zach, I didn't get any replies on email. Are you all right for your next submission on VP ?

 
At 1/13/2006 10:03 AM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

The check is in the mail.

 
At 1/13/2006 2:48 PM, Blogger breakerslion declaimed...

"And this one kid told me, "Mr. Hovind, I believe in gravity"."

Typo alert. Didn't you mean "Bovind"? You're confusing me even more than that so-called "science" stuff ;-)

 
At 1/13/2006 3:12 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Woops, that was indeed a typo. No resemblance to our friend Hovind is intended. Or is it ?

 

<< Home