Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Monday, December 05, 2005

Raving Atheist is a Raving Imbecile

No, I'm not going to start a comment war this time. I didn't tell them about this post and I'm not going to. But check out Raving Atheist's latest post against Objectivism, and the willfull ignorance in his comments. Unfortunately his blog seems to be offline intermittently, so I can't link to the entry any more, but it should be on top.

It seems like atheists demand tolerence, unless it's about other atheists who dare to speak up about moral or political issues. Then you can shit on them all you want. They wouldn't even treat someone who wants to read the Bible in this way !

My respect for Raving Atheist has suddently dropped from a hundred to zero. Why do idiots like this open their fucking mouths and remove all doubt ? I used to like his blog, dammit.

Post a Comment


2 Comments:

At 12/05/2005 4:27 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

I am also troubled by his recent statment about objectivism. He doesnt seem to know too much about it, and he doesnt even get the "Randroid" label correct!

Honestly, his posts in the past few months have left me wanting. So for me, my respect for him went from about 65 to 0.

 
At 12/24/2005 11:22 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

For those of you coming from Raving Atheist, see my latest post on this nonsense at http://goosetheantithesis.blogspot.com/2005/12/newest-shit-list-member.html

And tony, thanks for wishing me a merry atheistic holiday, but I don't believe in "Jesus". At least wish me real things.

 

<< Home