Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thank God For Atheism

First new comic I've done in a long, long time. My first few comics from a couple months ago were barely funny. In fact, I've long since forgotten what the one from September 25 was even about. Don't be surprised if that one just kinda disappears.

Oh well, on with the new!

http://www.infidelguy.com/members/Neil/comics/12.html

This one is kind of inspired by a conversation with Franc about Christains and the irony of their complaints about the commercialization of Christmas. I just drew two old fuddies bitching about shit and ran with the dialogue.

Post a Comment


5 Comments:

At 11/27/2005 7:51 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Great idea, although I don't really understand your timing in that one.

 
At 11/27/2005 10:43 AM, Blogger TV's Mr. Neil declaimed...

There's not really any timing to speak of here. This one isn't intended to be read as one continuous conversation. I don't always adhere to the punchline-at-the-end formula. In this one, I was just trying to make each panel funny in its own right.

If there's a way to make that more obvious in the future, I'll figure it out.

 
At 11/27/2005 11:06 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

I don't know, I don't really get it. Oh well. I'm still glad I could inspire you.

 
At 11/27/2005 7:12 PM, Blogger breakerslion declaimed...

I enjoyed it, but your Sept. 18 was f-ing brilliant! I kinda get the NASCAR one, all that carnage and all, but it got me thinking (always dangerous). How about a holy trinity-athalon? The contestants could start out in the WWE wrestling ring, then move on to the slot machine event, and then finish by climbing into a nice pro-stocker for some good old-fashioned flaming death and destruction. Waaa Hooooo!

 
At 11/28/2005 12:55 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

I understand this comic just fine. Its funny. Good job Mr. Neil!

 

<< Home