Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I don't exist !

According to the imbecile "ConcernedCatholic", I do not exist and I am a figment of the modern imagination.

How nice it must be to live in a fantasy world where 15% of the world population does not exist. Unfortunately, the ranks of the non-religious and anti-theists keep growing, and there's nothing this moron can do about it.

I would like to propose to any Christian who does not believe in my existence to present himself to my address so I can punch him in the face. I think that would go a long way towards proving that I exist, and even if it doesn't, I get to serve mankind in the most fulfilling way possible.

Come and get your Franxorcism, enemies of Western civilization !

Post a Comment


7 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 7:50 PM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

To your credit, you admit that it's a sheer assertion and ad hominem attack.

But that's about all I can give you credit for.

 
At 11/17/2005 7:54 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

Man that guys a total retard. I think Jason Gastrich is even a better Christian than him! Thats pretty sad.

 
At 11/17/2005 8:49 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Please Concerned Catholic, I invite you to present yourself to the following address :

5900 Joseph-Renaud
Anjou, QC (Canada)

And I will make it a pleasure to demonstrate my existence to you by punching you in the face. I will even add a kick in the groin for free. Then I will beat the Christianity out of you.

 
At 11/17/2005 8:49 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

I call it a Franxorcism.

 
At 11/17/2005 10:36 PM, Blogger Hellbound Alleee declaimed...

Smug, self-obsessed and arrogant. The post you made, "Catholic," was nothing but a bait. Eat your fill, and go on to your holy work. How about turning your attention to your own perverted church?

 
At 11/18/2005 11:12 AM, Blogger Don Jones declaimed...

Franc said, "5900 Joseph-Renaud
Anjou, QC (Canada)"


hmm this is tempting. ;)

 
At 11/18/2005 11:34 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Come and get your kick in the crotch !

 

<< Home