Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Eliminating "faith" ? / Top 10 signs you're a Greenie liberal

Atheist Revolution tells us that we are taking time "documenting and analyzing the nature of the problem" while neglecting solutions to the problems of Christianity.

Solutions to the problems of Christianity ? For myself, and I know no one else cares about what I have to say, but I don't want to solve the problems of Christianity, I want to eliminate Christianity from public discourse and promote individualism.

My question is, how can one eliminate social and religious problems ? All we can do is our little part in spreading information and trying to deconvert people. I have written about this before and have upcoming articles on this topic, but I've mostly explained the important parts of this on the Witnessing Nonbelief shows. I could talk about the "core" model of evangelism, and I'll keep this topic in mind for future articles.


As for my top 10, this is not a very funny list. I can't get myself to laugh too much at Greenies, since most of what they do is activism that borders on terrorism (and in some cases, outright terrorism). But I hope this list is still mildly funny.

10. You’re furious that pounds kill pets, so you support an organization which kills pets.

9. You think coal pollution is better than nuclear waste, and then you complain about the quality of our air.

8. You think “risk assessment” is a board game.

7. You constantly complain about layoffs, but you think losing millions of jobs (and billions of dollars) is okay if it helps reduce the air temperature by a fraction of a degree. You think people promoting the alternative of sound technological solutions are crackpots.

6. You’re pissed off when people serve you meat, but you act surprised when people blast you for wanting to enforce veganism on your future innocent babies.

5. You think the precautionary principle is AOK, except when it’s applied against you. Then it becomes a matter of principles.

4. You get mad when anyone says you think other animals are more important than people, but you cheer when hunters die or animal researchers are threatened with their grandmother's corpse.

3. You think “The Tragedy of the Commons” is a Shakespeare play.

2. You say we should respect all life, then you gulp antibiotics. The hypocrisy of this doesn’t register in your mind at all.

1. You’re so concerned about third-world hunger that you campaign to ban life-saving GM foods from Africa.

Post a Comment


6 Comments:

At 11/03/2005 1:22 AM, Blogger Pixelation declaimed...

You just want to shut me up because I recognize your straw man tactics and can back up my arguments. You have consistently refused to talk about the issues. Wow. No wonder 'no one else cares about what [you] have to say.'

Wow. If the alternative to greenie liberal is to be a bloody fascist, I'll stay the greenie

 
At 11/03/2005 1:26 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

No, I'm a libertarian. I don't want the government regulating how children are raised and I certainly don't want whackos like you starving children either. Or killing hunters and animal researchers.

Being a total idiot, you don't understand the difference between not answering you and not being able to answer. I do not answer to you because you are an evil bastard who does not deserve a reply. I'm merely making a little exception here to clarify my position against your baseless slanders.

Any other comment from you will be deleted permanently. I do not respect you or your speech.

 
At 11/03/2005 1:35 AM, Blogger hashishan prophet declaimed...

Oh Francois Tremblay Kanadian, thou art fucked in the eyes of the Lord.

You mess my green earth. Thou foul christian fool. Thou art not fit for my princess Alleee.

Cursed be you and your Monkey Christ. I never knew thee.

 
At 11/03/2005 1:37 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

hashishan prophet, you may post religious spam on everyone's blogs, but I'll take you over Pixelation any day.

 
At 11/03/2005 10:20 AM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

I agree, if we were to actually go to the trouble to "fix" all the things that are wrong with Christianity, we would turn it into Atheism.

Have you seen Penn and Teller's Bullshit episode regarding the Animal Rights movement? If not, I'll send you a copy.

 
At 11/03/2005 12:32 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

OMG I love Bullshit! I didnt know they did one on animal rights people. Im gonna have to find that episode, STAT!

 

<< Home