Eliminating "faith" ? / Top 10 signs you're a Greenie liberal
Atheist Revolution tells us that we are taking time "documenting and analyzing the nature of the problem" while neglecting solutions to the problems of Christianity.
Solutions to the problems of Christianity ? For myself, and I know no one else cares about what I have to say, but I don't want to solve the problems of Christianity, I want to eliminate Christianity from public discourse and promote individualism.
My question is, how can one eliminate social and religious problems ? All we can do is our little part in spreading information and trying to deconvert people. I have written about this before and have upcoming articles on this topic, but I've mostly explained the important parts of this on the Witnessing Nonbelief shows. I could talk about the "core" model of evangelism, and I'll keep this topic in mind for future articles.
As for my top 10, this is not a very funny list. I can't get myself to laugh too much at Greenies, since most of what they do is activism that borders on terrorism (and in some cases, outright terrorism). But I hope this list is still mildly funny.
10. You’re furious that pounds kill pets, so you support an organization which kills pets.
9. You think coal pollution is better than nuclear waste, and then you complain about the quality of our air.
8. You think “risk assessment” is a board game.
7. You constantly complain about layoffs, but you think losing millions of jobs (and billions of dollars) is okay if it helps reduce the air temperature by a fraction of a degree. You think people promoting the alternative of sound technological solutions are crackpots.
6. You’re pissed off when people serve you meat, but you act surprised when people blast you for wanting to enforce veganism on your future innocent babies.
5. You think the precautionary principle is AOK, except when it’s applied against you. Then it becomes a matter of principles.
4. You get mad when anyone says you think other animals are more important than people, but you cheer when hunters die or animal researchers are threatened with their grandmother's corpse.
3. You think “The Tragedy of the Commons” is a Shakespeare play.
2. You say we should respect all life, then you gulp antibiotics. The hypocrisy of this doesn’t register in your mind at all.
1. You’re so concerned about third-world hunger that you campaign to ban life-saving GM foods from Africa.