Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Christian poetry / God hates Amputees

I found a great poetry site recently, Worldling's Christian Poetry. Here are a couple of limericks about Christianity :

Jesus Christers, more rightly than wrongly,
Are opposed to Black Magic quite strongly.
So isn't it odd
That they worship a god
Who is, technically speaking, a zombie?


"I have faith," says the Christian, "and you
Can know God if you just have faith too."
But of course! For it seems
"To have faith" simply means,
To pretend really hard something's true.



I've also found that there was a new book available online, Why Does God Hate Amputees ? It covers pretty basic stuff - basically, it only covers the Problem of Evil - but this might be a good read to get interested parties to understand the PoE, and atheism in general.


And don't miss the second part of my article on memetics and Catholic miracles, just below. Thanks !

Post a Comment


2 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 2:44 PM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

I love limericks! Can't resist the Irish in me.

Here's one about my favorite Christian doctrine:

In the Garden of Eden a fruit
Is the subject of quite some dispute.
For if God hadn't made it
We'd all be elated
Since Original Sin would be moot.

 
At 11/22/2005 10:27 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Hey Uberkuh, I'm glad to see you around.

 

<< Home