Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Friday, October 21, 2005

Idiots Parenting our Future

Enough philosophy for a minute, I want to deal a broadside. I've been looking over the history of links to my blog, and I found a little connection which I wanted to share with you.

In the past, I've exchanged some harsh words with A Pixelated Mind for publically stating that he would raise his children vegans. More specifically, I called him a "disgusting fuck". I stand behind these words (and besides, I read more of his blog, and he's an anti-man Greenie through and through, so my disgust is confirmed). Vegan parents are murderers and child abusers, and they should all go to jail without exception.

I've also dealt some harsh words to Christians who brainwash their children into their death cult. I've told them to stop brainwashing children and to leave them the fuck alone. I stand behind these words. Christian parents are murderers and child abusers, and they should all go to jail without exception.

I guess the common thread here is that I hate True Believers who abuse their children, whether they follow the Greenie religion or the Christian religion.

I've never made it any secret that I am against parenting as an institution. I am not unreasonable about it, and I am not against the notion that competent parents should be able to raise their own children. However, if you are a parent and you impose your death values on your children, I consider you one of the worst kinds of scum on this planet. To abuse a child is the most cowardly abuse, the lowest of the low. However, I have the small consolation to know that many of you will suffer some day for what you did - when your children reject you.

Yes, I hate it when other bloggers start talking about politics, and sometimes I just give up on them. Now I am doing the same. If that makes some people stop reading my blog, then so be it. To be honest, I'm not really worried about offending the scum of the Earth.

To relate this to individualism, one can ask : why do children have so little rights in our society ? The obvious answer is that our collectivist societies see no need to give rights to children, who cannot vote and have no money, against parents, who are in the majority. In an ideal individualist world, parenting would be a hard-won privilege, not a universal right, and parents would be at a power disadvantage. But this will probably never happen.

Post a Comment


13 Comments:

At 10/21/2005 8:03 AM, Blogger vjack declaimed...

How can you possibly be against parents raising their children to be vegetarian or vegan? These paths lead to a sustainable future, so I assume you must have some reason for being so opposed to them. Please don't tell me that you are seizing on this one isolated example of crazy parents who happened to be vegan to justify your whole position!

 
At 10/21/2005 8:17 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Gee, I thought that "disgusting fuck", "murderer", "Greenie religion" and "death values" was enough explanation. But I hope you understand why willfully starving children, hampering their development, and giving them food neuroses, all in the name of the anti-man Greenie religion, is a bad thing.

BTW, "sustainable future" is a Greenie code-word for "stopping progress". Please refrain from using religious code-words, it's really quite annoying.

 
At 10/21/2005 9:38 AM, Blogger Bahnsen Burner declaimed...

Franc: "BTW, 'sustainable future' is a Greenie code-word for 'stopping progress'."

Exactly, Franc. It's refreshing to see someone point this out. It's one of those "environmentally correct" catch phrases which are laden with all kinds of hidden assumptions that are supposed to just make us all nod in thoughtless unison. Nah-ah! Couldn't fool us.

 
At 10/21/2005 4:18 PM, Blogger Hellbound Alleee declaimed...

I am also against the word "parenting." I wish it would stop now.

Have a look at the punk group "Nation of Ulysses." Back in the 80's they had created a sort of manifesto that was "anti-parent." Funny that they came out of the whole "Fugazi" scene, since they were totally clueless pomo greenies who got bawled out by one of the "Embassy" using my very own words.

Whatever happened to the "anti-parent culture sound?" I'd like to hear more of it.

 
At 10/21/2005 5:07 PM, Blogger Error declaimed...

what about parents who impose their death beliefs on their innocent children in the womb, via burning them alive with salene solution? You hate that ass munches as well, right?

 
At 10/21/2005 8:44 PM, Blogger Pixelation declaimed...

What's worse than grown man picking a fight with a twenty-year-old kid?

A grown man picking a fight and getting schooled by a twenty-year-old kid.

The ball's in your court, Tremblay.

 
At 10/21/2005 9:00 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

You're 20, I'm 28. Doesn't make you being a disgusting fuck any better. It just means you have more time to stop being a disgusting fuck.

 
At 10/21/2005 9:08 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

I am not going to read whatever dreck this fuck puts up. If another blog writer wants to read it and post his own entry in reply, go right ahead.

 
At 10/21/2005 9:30 PM, Blogger Error declaimed...

*BUMP*

what about parents who impose their death beliefs on their innocent children in the womb, via burning them alive with salene solution? You hate that ass munches as well, right?



*BUMP*

 
At 10/21/2005 10:59 PM, Blogger Bahnsen Burner declaimed...

Boy, Franc! Reading blog comments sure makes me hungry! I think I'll put in an order for some prime rib. I'm still full from the salmon I had for lunch, but wow! Some meat sounds wonderful 'bout now! A full round of steaks on me tonight!! May I wake up with blood on my hands!

Bottom line: The way to get under their skin is to continue to enjoy doing what they condemn, no matter how much they disapprove.

A close buddy of mine was brought up by strict vegans in the 70's (and he's a happy meat-eater like me). Ironically his parents overlooked the one non-carnal ingredient they really need: prune juice. Stand back, they're about to let loose!

Thank Buddha I married a carnivore!

 
At 10/22/2005 12:45 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

You've got that right, Bahnsen. The only revenge against these death values whackos is to live well.

 
At 10/22/2005 4:21 AM, Blogger Pixelation declaimed...

Well, then we're all agreed. Let's all live well.

And now, for some Mexican beans and rice, hold the tofu.

Anybody not wanting dead flesh to rot in their intestines is welcome to join.

 
At 10/26/2005 6:14 PM, Blogger D declaimed...

If you're dumb enough to believe veg-head propaganda about "dead flesh rotting in your intestines", jesus-head propaganda about an afterlife, or baby-head propaganda about "killing womb-babies", you have better things to do than bother us.

Like going out and getting a clue.

 

<< Home