Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hellbound Alleee Ad-For-Blogs Program

We have an ad-for-blogs program, by which you either put our banner on your blog, or review our show. In exchange, we'll run an ad for your blog (as written by you) on our station, as well as on our recorded show.

Our show also plays on Freethought Radio and is saved on our CDs, so people will hear your ad for a long time.

All blogs are welcome, even Christian ones. After all, listeners to our show are interested in theological issues, so you can get a chance to interest them as well.

Anyone who is interested, email me at mdipres@sympatico.ca and I will send you all the information.

Post a Comment


3 Comments:

At 9/06/2005 4:08 AM, Blogger Error declaimed...

so if I critique on of your shows on my blog you'll advertise mine on your show? Sounds like a win win situation for me. I'll take you up on that offer.

 
At 9/06/2005 6:38 AM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

Although I doubt you're intelligent enough to review anything, sure, email me for details. Yeech.

 
At 9/06/2005 12:07 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

LOL yea Paul but the idea here is to cross-promote. Hellbound Alleee would promote your blog and tell people to visit it. So even if you critique the show and rip it up, you still gotta help direct traffic to it. ;)

 

<< Home