Google
 
Internet Goosing the Antithesis

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Derek Sansone @ the Atheist Hour

On Sunday, September 11th (!), at 6pm, Derek Sansone will be appearing on The Atheist Hour, hosted by Pastor Gene Cook. It is an hour long show of discussion between an atheist (this week, Derek) and a Christian (Gene). The show also takes callers.

If you're interested at all in the debate between Christians and atheists, you should tune in to the show.

P.S. I will be appearing on the same show one week later, on September 18th.

(Crossposted at Kill The Afterlife.)

Post a Comment


3 Comments:

At 9/10/2005 11:46 PM, Blogger Francois Tremblay declaimed...

And before that, don't forget to check in the weekly Hellbound Alleee Live Show, at 2PM EST. Check http://www.hellboundalleee.com/live/ for more information.

 
At 9/12/2005 10:19 AM, Blogger Zachary Moore declaimed...

I'm also going to be appearing on that program, on October 30th.

 
At 9/12/2005 12:46 PM, Blogger Aaron Kinney declaimed...

Sweet, Zach!

I had problems yesterday. I was unable to listen to the show. I tried to register but couldnt get the account activated in time; although Im not sure that registration is required to listen. I went to the instructions page on the site and it was not even available...I got the 404 error!

So we need to figure out how to listen to the damn show!

 

<< Home