Why I don't respect Christians
Why don't I respect Christians ?
* Indoctrinating Christianity in children is child abuse. Most Christian parents should be in jail. Not to mention that most mothers who kill their children are fanatic Christians. In general, the whole concept of Christianity is to exploit the powerless, and it feeds on powerlessness, ignorance and suffering.
* Christianity is demeaning. It teaches us that man is a cog is an unknowable divine plan, that anything man does that is not about God is worthless, that material happiness is irrelevant, and that the eradication of disease and poverty, that man's greatest accomplishments, are ultimately futile.
* Christianity teaches that God-belief, not actions, determine the moral worth of a person. It teaches us not to judge, not to evaluate, not to think. Whereas one must evaluate how other people contribute to one's own life and that of others, Christianity encourages people to corrupt society by refusing to judge.
* Christianity corrupts man's natural values by enforcing a belief system based on religion, race, sexual orientation and gender. It teaches us not to think of individuals as individuals with their own values and virtues, but as stereotypes.
* Christianity stands in opposition to man's greatest motor for progress, science. Its central tenents (everything coming from nothing, a man raised from the dead, the afterlife) are completely anti-scientific. In fact, it stands against ALL attempts at explanation, by making reality subjective to a god's will. If all that we can say is "God did it", then we must live in mystery, fear and ignorance.
* Christianity is an ideology of fear. Fear of death, fear of morality, fear of disaster, fear of uncertainty, fear of Hell, fear of God. There is no love in it, only desperation.
* Just like statism, Christianity teaches people to deal with each other not by discussion and debate, or by compassion, but by dogma and force. When one excludes reason and objectivity, the only ways to settle disagreements are by conversion, deconversion, and coercion.
So the Christian, whether he believes in these things or not, sanctions their continued existence. I don't respect Christians because of that sanction. The only good Christian is a deconverted ex-Christian.